A Question for My Followers

Hey y'all! Today I have a quick question for y'all. My "How I Feel About each MBTI Type as an INFJ" series is almost over, and I would like to know what all you guys would like to hear from me. I am trying to find my niche, and I am struggling with that 😂. I have a lot of interests, so I need your help. For my next series I would like to know if y'all would rather me post:

1. More MBTI series
2. Bullet Journal Planning 
3. Advice
4. Hand Lettering things

Please comment which one you would like to see more of, and if you have another idea, please let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thank y'all for visiting my blog and God bless!!

My daily blog: www.evelynfawn365.blogspot.com 

Comments

  1. I would personally enjoy you doing the relationships between the different types of MBTI. I also find hand lettering to be interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do like more MBTI series, but at the end of each month do something to show next months bullet journal set up. Advice would be great too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I feel about the ENTP (as an INFJ)

How I feel about the ENFJ (as an INFJ)

The Signs That an INFJ Likes You