Welcome to my blog!

Hi! My name is Evelyn Lochner ( Evie Fawn  ;) for short). I am a new blogger and I am really excited to start this writing journey. I am currently in school and love to write. I will be posting a variety of things from some of my writing tips and tricks to everyday advice for whatever life throws at you. 

I also enjoy crafting and love to work with animals. I hope to be able to get a degree in wildlife biology. I am in marching band. I play the bass clarinet in band, but I also play piano in my free time. I play hand bells in my church's hand bell choir and am learning to play flute, trumpet, acoustic guitar, and violin. I love singing and acting as well. I also love to bake. My favorite bible verses are Proverbs 15:1 and 1 Corinthians 10:24. 

I have been blessed with a precious little brother, who is now 10 years old. I absolutely love my parents and step- mother. They have had such an influence over my walk with Christ. I have a very close relationship with my grandma, who has lived with us since I was 10. I absolutely love my family and I truly appreciate everything they have done for me. 

Thanks for visiting my blog and God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I feel about the ENTP (as an INFJ)

How I feel about the ENFJ (as an INFJ)

The Signs That an INFJ Likes You