The MBTI types as Halloween Candy

Happy Halloween! Today I will be taking a break from my regular series and giving you all a spooktacular Halloween Special. This begins the time of year where we all give up on diets and eating correctly and indulge into the sweet and unhealthy bliss that comes with the holiday seasons. So why not bring the culprit of our endeavors into the picture, candy?

Have you ever wondered what candy you might be? Well that is what I am here to tell you! Whether you are an INTP or an ESFJ, I am here to figure out the most important thing you will ever find out, What type of candy is your MBTI type? 😂

INTJ- Sour Patch 

INTP- Nerds

ENTJ- Whopper

ENTP- Snickers

INFJ- Tootsie Pops

INFP- Starbursts

ENFJ- Mints

ENFP- Pop Rocks

ISTJ- Gobstopper 

ISFJ- Butterfinger

ESTJ- Licorice 

ESFJ- Conversation Hearts 

ISTP- Salt Water Taffy 

ISFP- Skittles

ESTP- Milk Duds


ESFP- Airheads

My INFP best friend and I came up with these based on the people we know. We decided to let you all think about why we chose what for each type. I hope you enjoyed and Happy Halloween!!🎃





Comments

  1. According to Buzzfeed, my starburst color would be orange. Do you think that is right, oh great and mighty one? 😁😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes, my INFP, that sounds absolutely correct! Now, if you do not mind, I am going to go get lost in a world of Buzzfeed quizzes and find out what type of Jelly Bean I am!
      lol 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I feel about the ENTP (as an INFJ)

How I feel about the ENFJ (as an INFJ)

The Signs That an INFJ Likes You